EduGAINS is the portal to resources developed and provided through the Ministry of Education and focused on learning – student learning, educator learning, and researcher learning about student and teacher learning. This site is for all teachers, Kindergarten to Grade 12.
Resources are of many types:
- Classroom-ready resources and supports;
- Planning and implementation guides for teachers and professional learning facilitators;
- Theoretical frameworks that underpin resource development and implementation;
- Video interviews;
- Videos of classrooms, coaching and professional learning episodes;
- Research tools and papers, both print and digital;
- Board-level implementation plans and advice;
- Registration information for upcoming professional learning activities;
- and, in the case of mathematics, interactive web-based modules for students.
Supports can be accessed in one of two ways:
- from the left menu, all of the domain’s resources are organized by content and can be accessed through the drop-down
menus or library.
- across the top, through the role menus where resources are organized to align with the leadership frameworks for
educators in those roles.